Been on the island since 2010-05-03
Died: 3 times (last time was 2010-07-16 20:54 at the hands of Tkltchk, killed by a machete)
Class: Shaman (native)
Primary Clan: Royal Court of Greater Raktam
(1) A call to Heal: shamans (men & women) are called to be healers rather than choosing this path
(2) Shamans move in two worlds: ordinary & non-ordinary reality
(3) A shared conception of Non-ordinary Reality (NOR): the spirit world or "Otherworld"
(4) Accessing Non-Ordinary Reality through an altered state of consciousness
(5) Sacred objects: shamanic practice harnesses the sacred/healing energies of physical objects
(6) A responsibility to the community: to heal and to celebrate the sacredness of life.
They carry 1 parrot feather charm and 1 wild boar tusk necklace.
Areas explored: 60 (1.7% of island)
HP Healed: 240
Trading Points: 21
Spirits Exorcised: 2
Wailing Damage: 628
Ritual Feasts: 0 (not a cannibal)
Mentioned in 0 profile
This user does not have extended statistics enabled.
NPC kills: 0
Natives killed: 1; last kill: Junkhead
Outsiders killed: 0
Body building - Increases melee damage
Ghostly whisper - Allows spirits to communicate
Haunting scream - Attract other spirits and scare the living
Shocking shriek - Scare nearby living players
Banshee wail - Frighten living players further away
Possession - Be able to possess the bodies of the living
Exploration - Helps you remember some of the places you've been
Cartography - Stops you forgetting where you've visited
Sixth sense - Sense presence of and hear spirits
Psychic recognition - Lets you recognise active spirits
Seance - Holding a seance can identify passive spirits
Exorcism - Exorcise spirits from areas
Spirit Summoning - Be able to summon spirits from the surrounding area
Malevolence - Torment spirits causing them to become aggressive
Digging - Can dig deep holes.
Triage - Be able to tell who is most injured
Natural medicine - Heal 10 HP with healing herbs
This character has been idle since 2010-07-21.
Cookies are in use on this site! Essential ones allow you to login. Google Analytics cookies allow us to monitor how you use the site. Other cookies are for adverts and Facebook social features (eg Like and Login)