31 August, 2015 - Royal Expedition's Grand Elephant Hunt - started (unofficial news)
- The hunt has started. Bag as many elephants as you can in the next couple of days. The official duration is Sunday 00:01 GMT to Wednesday 23:59 GMT
26 August, 2015 - Royal Expedition's Grand Elephant Hunt (unofficial news)
20 January, 2015 - Bonus AP day
- It's time for some bonus AP! All active players have been given 25 extra AP.
19 December, 2014 - Santa has arrived!
- The decorations have been found after one of the elves mislaid them, and the grotto has been decorated. As soon as it was looking more festive, Santa arrived and started handing out gifts.
- Make sure you get to the grotto before Santa runs out of presents!
26 November, 2014 - Bonus AP day
- To help round up some turkey, it's time for some bonus AP! All active players have been given 25 extra AP.
26 November, 2014 - Turkeys for Thanksgiving!
- There was a wagon carrying some turkeys across the island to the outsider settlements in time for Thanksgiving - unfortunately they all seem to have escaped into the area around "Port Breton" (gps [-70.111,+26.378]) and are now running around in the jungle! If you're quick, you might get one of these birds!
23 October, 2014 - Creepy things are afoot
- Creepy things are happening on the island. The dead don't stay dead for long and some of the huts have acquired extra residents in the form of cats and bats!
- If you kill something vicious, it's best to run away if you're getting tired otherwise you may find you end up resting longer than you intended.
10 October, 2014 - Bonus AP day!
- All active characters have received 25 bonus AP.
19 September, 2014 - Bonus AP day!
- All active swabbies be havin' received 25 bonus AP. Yarr!
19 September, 2014 - International Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014
- There's another outbreak of the disease that makes everyone talk like a pirate. It seems likely one of the more recent arrivals brought it with them as it has swept across the island just like last year! The scientists on the island still have no clue what causes this, or why it only lasts 24 hours.
- For those based around the shipwreck this could be a more long-term affliction but one that's curable as easily as clicking a button. Hint: From the game page, Settings -> Other options
Cookies are in use on this site! Essential ones allow you to login. Google Analytics cookies allow us to monitor how you use the site. Other cookies are for adverts and Facebook social features (eg Like and Login)