Home: the shipwreck
Been on the island since 2006-09-01
Died: 111 times (last time was 2012-11-16 04:06, killed by a tiger)
Class: Pirate (outsider)
Primary Clan: The Long Fin Killie Fan Club
Secondary Clan: Secret Society of Supervillains
Dashing, charming, handsome, dressed in black! The masked, caped pirate captain is a sight to behold indeed...
* His left front tooth is dead, giving it's black appearance from which derives his name.
* His cloak is fastened by a small "LFK FC" pin-badge.
* Our hero is not from the same crew as the ship wrecked on the north of the island. As such he must be weary of the other pikey pirates from around there. His only chance of safety is to kill them all off... There Can Be Only One!
* The pirates of this other crew seem somehow immortal, heathen magic conjuring them back from beyond the grave. In a state of despair, Blacktooth retired into the jungle to live in solitude for two years.
* After much soul-searching during his two year absence, our hero realised the truth: no matter how futile the situation, he was here to wage war on the other pirates. Donning his mask, cleaning & sharpening his cutlass, sheathing his trusty knife once more in boot, our hero stepped forth from the jungle to continue his unending task... There Can Be Only One.
They carry 2 plain wooden cups, 1 pink-and-purple scarf, 1 rabbit foot charm, 1 pocket watch, 1 wild boar tusk necklace, 1 Club Palermo pint glass, 1 skull staff, 1 pair of batwing earrings, 1 monkey claw charm, 1 pith helmet, 1 ornate staff, 1 pair of gold hoop earrings, 1 silver skull cross and 1 tiger tooth amulet.
Areas explored: 1092 (30.1% of island)
HP Healed: 126
Trading Points: 148
Spirits Exorcised: 0 (not a shaman)
Wailing Damage: 104
Ritual Feasts: 0 (not a cannibal)
Mentioned in 0 profile
This user does not have extended statistics enabled.
NPC kills: 53; last kill: Tamdal Gak
Natives killed: 19; last kill: Applebloom
Outsiders killed: 214; last kill: FirstAmongstDaves
|NPC kills (detailed):|
|zombified large deer||2|
Basic language - Understand the smaller words of foreign languages
Close quarter combat - Gain 10% to hit with melee attacks
Advanced close quarter combat - Gain 15% to hit with melee attacks
Balanced Stance - Sometimes turn a miss into a glancing blow.
Body building - Increases melee damage
Stamina - Increases max HP by 20
Ghostly whisper - Allows spirits to communicate
Haunting scream - Attract other spirits and scare the living
Shocking shriek - Scare nearby living players
Banshee wail - Frighten living players further away
Possession - Be able to possess the bodies of the living
Exploration - Helps you remember some of the places you've been
Cartography - Stops you forgetting where you've visited
Trekking - Faster movement through the jungle
Swimming - Faster movement through water
Survival - Firecraft - Knowledge of how to create, control and use fires
Clan leadership - Allows you to start your own clan or help lead one
Triage - Be able to tell who is most injured
First aid - Heal 10 HP with a first aid kit
Plundering - Improve the odds of finding items in foreign camps
Animal Trainer - You can tame a parrot or monkey enough to keep you company as you roam the island.
Basic Pistol Training - Gain 15% on pistol attacks
Advanced Pistol Training - Gain 15% on pistol attacks
This character has been idle since 2012-11-25.
Cookies are in use on this site! Essential ones allow you to login. Google Analytics cookies allow us to monitor how you use the site. Other cookies are for adverts and Facebook social features (eg Like and Login)