Kill Fin Longie
Home: the shipwreck
Been on the island since 2008-06-01
Died: 12 times (last time was 2008-08-23 16:13 at the hands of Magellan, killed by a knife)
Class: Pirate (outsider)
Primary Clan: Petey Worship Clan
Secondary Clans: Rum and Murder and The Long Fin Killie Fan Club
- I am Kill Fin Longie. The Demon Barber of the Shipwreck of Shartak. I will cut your beard as fast as your throat.
-Player Killer Killers: you are just freaks, like me. you need me, because without me you would serve no purpose and then you would become me.
- I know that player killer killer's need me more than i need them. sure i need someone to kill, but they need a player who kills other players. If it weren't for me, you'd be out of a job. We're really the same. freaks.
- A Proud Member of the Long Fin Killie Fan Club (my badge is inside the burlap sack i have put over your head, don't mind the stabbing pain that is my cutlass).
- A Staunch supporter of the Rum and Murder clan, pirates should drink rum and kill people.
- LFK: 2008-07-09 22:01 at the hands of Long Fin Killie, killed by a cutlass
-I kill because i am bored of the island, i'm bored of the island because i can't get off the island,but i can't kill the island.
- KILL FIN LONGIE IS THE CLEANING CREW AND YOU ARE TAKING UP SPACE.
They carry 1 silver skull cross.
Areas explored: 0 (0.0% of island)
HP Healed: 100
Trading Points: 14
Spirits Exorcised: 0 (not a shaman)
Wailing Damage: 0
Ritual Feasts: 0 (not a cannibal)
Mentioned in 0 profile
This user does not have extended statistics enabled.
NPC kills: 6; last kill: Trader Sam
Natives killed: 1; last kill: Tameno
Outsiders killed: 15; last kill: Miriam
|NPC kills (detailed):|
Close quarter combat - Gain 10% to hit with melee attacks
Advanced close quarter combat - Gain 15% to hit with melee attacks
Balanced Stance - Sometimes turn a miss into a glancing blow.
Body building - Increases melee damage
Triage - Be able to tell who is most injured
First aid - Heal 10 HP with a first aid kit
This character has been idle since 2009-07-11.
Cookies are in use on this site! Essential ones allow you to login. Google Analytics cookies allow us to monitor how you use the site. Other cookies are for adverts and Facebook social features (eg Like and Login)